Key Services Offered:
Business support and development.
Core Experience of Principals:
IT and General Management, including: - Information
and Communication Technology strategy - General business strategy
- Business Plans - Business Financing - Financial Analysis -
Product and Process Costing - Project Management and Programme
Management - Mentorship (Business Partners Registered Mentor)
- People management (including developing job descriptions, person
profiles, recruitment, performance measurement) - Budgeting -
Customer satisfaction measurement - Corporate and ICT Governance
- IT auditing and risk assessment - Business systems analysis
(including process modeling, data analysis) - Data Base Administration
and Data Base Design and development (DB2, Oracle, Microsoft
SQL Server,InSQL) - Office Automation (Microsoft Office, Novell
GroupWise) - Network design and management (high level) - ICT
procurement - Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- ERP Systems - SAP Business One Business Development Charter
(BDC) - Financial packages - HR and Payroll packages and systems
- 3D Mine Design and Geological Modeling packages - E-commerce
- Enterprise Assets Management packages - Purchasing and Inventory
Management packages - Fleet Management Systems (mechanised mining)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems - Systems analysis and design
- Programming (COBOL, PL/1, SAPIENS) - Systems documentation
- Windows Operating Systems (high level) - IBM mainframe Operating
Systems (MVS) - Process and plant automation (PLCs) - Mobile
radio communication - Telephone communication - Control and Instrumentation
Qualifications & Accrditations:
Bachelor of Science, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands,
majoring in mathematics, physics and astronomy. Bachelor of Commerce,
University of South Africa (UNISA), majoring in business information
systems and economics. Certificate in IT Leadership, Wits Business
School, South Africa. Certificate In Management, Henley Management
College, United Kingdom. COBOL Diploma, AMBI, The Netherlands.
Wide range of IT courses, management courses, general business
courses. Accredited Associate, Institute
for Independent Business (AInstIB).
Industry Sectors worked in:
Insurance - Life - Short Term - Investment; Gold,
Platinum, Diamond, Uranium, Phosphate, Silver Mining; Ferromanganese
smelting; Business Services.
My native language is Dutch. I am also fluent in English
(for all intents and purposes now my first language) and Afrikaans.
I also speak and understand a bit of German and French. I am
a citizen of the Netherlands and a permanent resident in South
Africa, available for assignments in most countries in the world,
particularly in EU countries. I am a member of the Board of Governors
of an Independent School, responsible for IT and ethos.